- Innovative Federal Government Department
- Multiple roles – Min 12 month contracts with extensions until 2024!
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of our key clients, a Federal Government Department is looking to engage multiple Full Stack Software Engineers
to work on a new program of work to transition and digitise federal government platforms and services. The successful contractors will be based in Canberra
working within a multidisciplinary team. You will secure a contract that is initially 12 months with 24 month extension option at a rewarding hourly rate. The successful Full Stack Software Engineers will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Full Stack Software Engineers will need the below:
- Participating in requirements analysis
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Collaborating with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Developer
- A solid understanding of software development principles using C#, .Net core, MVC, ASP.NET
- Expertise with Powershell Automation and Mobile App Development (Desirable).
This is a superb opportunity not to be missed to join a reputable government organisation. The successful Full Stack Software Engineers
will be offered an attractive hourly rate, and secure an exceptional long-term contracting opportunity! If you have the required skills and experience, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW.
Please forward your application to email@example.com
quoting reference number AB1356
For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com