- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects until 2023!
- Initial 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month Contract Extensions!
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s most leading Federal Government Departments is looking to engage several skilled Cyber Security Assessor / Cyber Security Advisors
to join their multi-disciplinary team based in Canberra, ACT
. You will provide comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls for the organisaiton and their partners. The successful Cyber Security Assessor / Cyber Security Advisors
will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a view to further extend for 24 months, at a rewarding hourly rate. The skilled Cyber Security Assessor / Cyber Security Advisors will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Cyber Security Assessor / Cyber Security Advisors must have experience in the following;
- Performing risk assessments and review of systems,
- Technical writing, including developing and editing assessment products,
- Interpreting vulnerability scanner results to identify vulnerabilities
- Interfacing with customers and preparing and presenting briefings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in monitoring, detection, and remediation tools and procedures utilising standards-based concepts and capabilities in cyber security practices;
- Experience in development of security compliance processes/ and or audits of external services.
- Proven skills in assessing the effectiveness of security controls.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
This is a rare opportunity for SEVERAL talented and highly motivated Cyber Security Assessor / Cyber Security Advisors
to join a reputable government department. The candidate will be offered an initial 12 month contract with options to extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 9241 1919
quoting ref number AB1371
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com