- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial 12 month contracts with extensions until 2023!
- Excellent Hourly Rates $$ - No clearance required!
A Federal Government agency, driving essential services for a national audience are seeking skilled and experienced Mainframe Developers / COBOL Programmers
to join a fast-paced Agile national team based in Canberra ACT
. You will develop changes that are to aid production systems for a national audience! The successful Mainframe Developers / COBOL Programmers
will be offered an initial contract for 12 months with a view to further extend until 2023 at a fantastic hourly rate! The successful Mainframe Developers / COBOL Programmers must have experience in the following;
- Minimum 5 years\' experience as a Mainframe Developer
- Proven experience in COBOL duties on an IBM mainframe
- Demonstrated experience in DELTA, MQ, CICS, DB2 and VSAM
- Ability to contribute to solution design where appropriate and provide technical design documentation
- Experience in one or more of the following; TSO, ISPF, JCL and OPCA and/or ControlM.
This is a rare opportunity for multiple talented and experienced Mainframe Developers
who are looking for a stable contract work within a reputable government organisation! The successful applicants will be offered an excellent hourly rate for a long term contract with the view to further extend. If you have the required skills and experience, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting reference number AB1373
For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com