- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects!
- Initial 12 Month Contract + Extensions!
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s most leading Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an enthusiastic and talented Senior Integration Specialist
to join their multi-disciplinary team based in Canberra, ACT
. You work across all associated projects within the Program to enable the IMS to be integrated with various internal and external systems within the department. The successful Senior Integration Specialist
will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a view to further extend at a rewarding hourly rate. The successful Senior Integration Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Senior Integration Specialist must have experience in the following;
- Delivering recommendations based on Analysis of requirements and existing applications.
- Designing new, and updating existing system using technologies that include C# .Net/VB6, Web (HTML, ES6, TS), integrations (Kafka, IBM API Connect), SAS Visual Investigator and Intelligence & Investigation Management (IIM).
- Creating new, and updating existing, design artefacts
- Implementing proposed changes including liaising collaborating with business users, testing, architects, cyber, release management and operations teams.
- Providing knowledge/skills transfer to other team members
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior Integration Specialist with experience in development of software using Visual Studio (2013+), C# .Net/VB6, Web (HTML, ES6, TS), integrations (Kafka, IBM API Connect)
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL application development
- Strong Knowledge and experience developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using multiple technologies i.e., Azure DevOps, PowerShell, .NET, Octopus Deploy
- Proven experience in service based technologies such as REST API (Web API 2) and/or WCF
- Ability to maintain VB6 Applications is highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Senior Integration Specialist
to join a progressive government department. The successful Senior Integration Specialist
will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a view to further extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 9241 1919
quoting ref number AB1403
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com