- High Profile Federal Government Department with exciting new projects!
- Initial 12 MONTH CONTRACT with 12 month extensions!
- Drive essential projects for a national audience - super daily rates on offer
One of Australia’s most established and ever changing Federal government departments is seeking experienced Project Managers
to lead innovative technology teams. This Federal department presents a unique opportunity to be involved in developing innovative service delivery arrangements for an enterprise ERP capability. The successful candidates will secure a minimum 12-month contract, with a view to extend, partnered with a rewarding daily rate. The successful Project Managers will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Project Managers will require the following experience to be successful in the role:
- Managing and defining projects or work streams to deliver outputs and products in accordance with budget and quality standards with our delivery partners, clients and staff.
- Plan projects from inception to go-live.
- Collaborate with other project managers where there are project dependencies
- Identify resources required to deliver the project and any resource gaps.
- Demonstrated knowledge in project management methodology and experience in managing and delivering digital projects, ideally with SAP.
- Ability to build and embed project management capability and project governance to deliver quality outcomes.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a high-paced, responsive environment.
- Public sector experienced.
This is an interesting and rare opportunity to join a prestigious government organisation based in Canberra
. The successful Project Managers
will be offered an attractive daily rate and secure an initial contract for 12 months with a 12 month extension. If you have the required skills and experience, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 9241 1919 quoting reference number AB1412. For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com