- High Profile Federal Government Department
- 3 year contract
- Multiple positions available
A highly regarded Federal Government department in Canberra is looking to engage multiple talented Test Analysts
to join multiple ICT agile projects in a fast paced dynamic environment. The successful Test Analysts
will be offered an Initial 12 months contract + 24 month extension at a rewarding rate. The successful Test Analysts will be responsible for, but not limited to ;
The successful Test Analysts must have experience in the following;
- Working as part of an agile project team, you will be required to make recommendations on the best approaches to different testing methods
- Provide test plans and reports
- Manage test resources outputs and contribute to the strategy for successful delivery of projects.
- Previous experience with testing in one or more of these technologies is preferrable - TechOne, Aurion, SAP, Dynamics CRM, Oracle, Windows 10 SOE, EDRMS, ServiceNow.
- Senior Test Analyst with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Tricentis TOSCA
- ISTQB certifications considered highly
This is a rare and highly sought after opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable government organisation on a long term engagement. The successful Test Analysts
will be offered a contract to commence in August with a rewarding rate.
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AR0586
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com