- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial 12 Month contract + 24 Month Extensions
- Atlassian stack for test design, execution and reporting
A highly regarded Federal Government department in Canberra is looking to engage an experienced Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst
with broad experience in testing complex integrated solutions comprising bespoke components with numerous system interfaces, including testing security use-cases. The successful Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst
will be offered an Initial 12 months contract + 24 month extension at a rewarding hourly rate. The successful Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to ;
The successful Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst must have experience in the following;
- Conduct software development and integration testing where CI/CD technologies are employed.
- Conducting test analysis, test design, test execution and test reporting activities.
- Provide input and support to the Test Lead (e.g., to Test strategy/planning).
- Analyse and report on test activities and outcomes and raise, prioritise and manage defects.
- Identify test process improvements and contribute to testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Communicate and report testing related risks and issues to the Test Lead
- Take responsibility for the integrity of testing
- All aspects of the fundamental test process; i.e. analysis, design, execution, reporting and assisting the test lead with monitoring and reporting.
- Experience in the verification of ICT infrastructure (physical and virtual), CI/CD developed solutions and client and server software.
- Maintain the integrity of testing and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Assisting the Test Lead with Test Planning.
- Demonstrated understanding of security testing and fundamental system security principles.
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance).
- Experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management.
This is a rare and highly sought after opportunity for someone who is looking to join a leading government organisation on a multi-year engagement. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number AR0592
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com