- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Multiple extension options
- Business Change Projects
A highly regarded Federal Government department in Canberra is looking to engage a talented Project Manager
to be working with relevant managers and subject matter experts to implement new processes and systems in the Division. The successful Project Manager
will be offered an Initial 8 months contract + 2x 12 month extension at a rewarding rate. The successful Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to ;
The successful Project Manager must have experience in the following;
- Plan, lead and report on projects.
- Lead and support project resources.
- Manage project risks and resolve issues.
- Guide the organisational change including clear and consistent communication, active engagement practices and celebrating and advertising success.
- Minimum 5-8 years\' experience delivering complex business, IT and change projects within federal government programs, with an emphasis on delivering successful business outcomes.
- Proven track record in project management, delivery and benefits realisation skills;
- Experience in managing teams to achieve business outcomes;
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder engagement skills, including interpersonal relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering customer focused experiences.
This is a rare and highly sought after opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful Project Manager
will be offered a contract to commence ASAP with a rewarding rate.
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AR0598
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com