- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects!
- Initial 12 month Contract with extensions
- Lucrative Contracting hourly Rates $$
A Federal Government agency, driving essential services for a national audience are seeking a skilled and experienced System Administrator
to be responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems for the department. You will secure a contract that is 12 months with the view to further extend. The successful System Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful System Administrator will need the below:
- Conduct VMWare, Windows and Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security solutions.
- Install, maintain or decommission capability hardware and software as required.
- Monitor and manage system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system issues and work in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Create and maintain system documentation and support procedures.
- Proven ability to Conduct VMWare, Windows and Linux systems administration
- Experience with installing, maintaining or decommissioning capability hardware and software
- Proven Network administration and security skills
- Strong Linux and Windows OS administration skills
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with CISCO and Palo Alto Networking devices is highly desirable
This is a superb opportunity not to be missed to join an innovative government organisation based in Canberra, driving critical projects! The successful System Administrator
will be offered an attractive rate and secure an initial 12-month contract plus extension! If you have the required skills and experience, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting reference number JA0313
For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com