- High Profile Federal Government department!
- Initial 12 month contract + long term extensions!
- Lucrative contract rates $$$
One of Australia’s established Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer
. You will be offered an Initial 12-month contract with long term extensions at an rewarding rate. The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer must have experience in the following:
- Designing, planning, deploying and administering the Department’s compute and virtualization technologies.
- Work with skilled technical people to make presentations to staff and stakeholders and coaching staff.
- scripting and coding using PowerShell and/or PowerCLI
- produce documentation for processes and procedures..
- Assist to shape the future direction of the Department’s compute and virtualized environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a senior infrastructure engineer working in large complex ICT environments and proven ability to produce documentation for processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in design, administration and troubleshooting of the following systems: HPE Apollo Servers, HPE OneView, HPE c7000 Enclosures, Interconnects, OAs and Blades, HPE Synergy Frames and Synergy Blades and HPE DL Servers
- Strong experience and knowledge in the design, administration and troubleshooting of VMware vSphere and vRealize products
- Previous scripting and coding experience and knowledge in PowerShell and PowerCLI.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with solid collaboration skills to work with skilled technical people including making presentations to staff and stakeholders and coaching staff.
This is a fantastic contract position for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer
to join a high-profile program of work. The successful candidate will be offered an Initial 12-month contract + long term Extensions at a rewarding rate. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number JA0334
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com