- Rare Opportunity with Federal government
- Contract Ending 30th June 2022 + Long term extensions
- Work with the latest technologies
One of Australia’s leading federal government departments is seeking an experienced .Net Developer
to work within a small team to develop a range of applications to support ICT systems. The role will encompass all areas of software development including stakeholder engagement, detailed design, user interface design, prototyping, programming, integration, migration and research. This successful candidate will be offered a contract until 30th June 2022 with long term extensions. The successful .Net Developer will be responsible for:
The successful .Net Developer will have the following experience:
- Developing innovative and forward-thinking software solutions using .Net framework
- Investigate and problem solve production incidents, assess and manage associated risk(s), and develop application fixes
- Create and maintain technical program, end user and operational procedures documentation.
- Work effectively in an agile team, and liaise with other technical experts, business areas and clients
- Provide specialist advice and/or recommendations to internal stakeholders on software solutions
- Proven software development experience (minimum 12 months)
- Tertiary degree or relevant Diploma or Certificate in IT or related field
- Extensive experience in modern software development methodologies and frameworks including Agile and Scrum.
- Excellent communications skills combined with strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an eager and highly motivated .Net Developer
to join a highly skilled team for an innovative Federal Government department. The successful will be offered a Contract until 30th June 2022 with long term extensions at a competitive Daily rate. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number JA0335 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.