- NEW contracts to join an Enterprise Government Project!
- Initial 12 month contract + Extensions options!
- Rewarding hourly rate
A highly regarded Federal Government department is looking to engage Multiple Oracle Fusion Middleware Developers
to join their ICT team in Canberra. This is an initial contract until June 2020 with long term extension options. The candidates will need to meet the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable corporate systems. Your daily duties will consist of but not limited to:
Have proven experience in developing services in Oracle Fusion Middleware;
- Build and test Middleware services using FMW product stack, in particular the Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Strong project experience solving complex integration technical challenges
- Building solid functional design and interface specifications To be considered for this position you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Some experience in integration of various systems in the following technologies, is highly desirable: Oracle 12c SOA Suite, Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL
- Experience in FMW products such as Oracle API Gateway (OAG) and Oracle SOA Suite desirable however not essential.
This is a rare opportunity for MULTIPLE
skilled Oracle Fusion Middleware Developers
looking to join a reputable government organisation for a long-term contract starting immediately for an initial 12 month contract with possible extension option! If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number JJ1849
today! Or call 02 9241 1919
for a confidential discussion. For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com