- Innovative Government Department
- Diverse multi-skilled team - national capability
- 6 month contract + 2x6 month extension
One of Australia’s most reputable and innovative Federal Government Departments is looking to engage a skilled and experienced Business Analyst
to undertake business analyst and client engagement tasks to ensure the successful delivery of both IT and Business solutions. The Business Analyst
will working within a diverse team delivering a secure information sharing platform to support collaboration between government, industry and international partners. The Successful Business Analyst
will be offered initial 6-month Contract commencing, partnered with a 2x6-month extension option at a competitive hourly rate! The successful Business Analyst will be responsible but not limited to the following;
The successful Business Analyst must have the following:
- Assist and understand the needs of multiple stakeholders, with possibly conflicting views and priorities.
- Helping business stakeholders envision the future and assess change support required to transition end-users to the desired state.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements and needs amongst multiple stakeholders, with experience in mapping customer journeys and working within agile delivery framework.
- Identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes to contribute to the development of business knowledge and the definition of current and future state process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios, data enhancements and use cases.
- Understand and apply change management frameworks effectively within the context of agile delivery methodology to enable successful systems adoption.
- Proven experience in end-to-end business analysis including Process mapping, Process re-engineering, workshop facilitation and improvement techniques
- Experience in resolving problems by exercising critical thinking and analysis of information gathered from multiple stakeholders and alignment to the vision and goals of the agile project.
- Interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence when working in a team,
- Proven experience dealing with challenging situations and working with customers including proactive behaviours and ability to drive the solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within federal government on a national program of work. The successful Business Analyst
will be offered an initial 6-month Contract, partnered with a 2x6-month extension option at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number LS0966
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com