- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial Contract Until June 2021
- Government Security Clearance Required
One of Australia\'s most highly regarded federal government departments are seeking an experienced ICT Project Manager
to manage join a highly skilled PMO office to manage a number of large scale National Projects of work. The successful candidates will be offered an initial contract until June 2021 with the view to extend long term. The successful ICT Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful ICT Project Manager must have the following;
- Developing and maintaining the project documentation, monitoring and reporting status of projects for ICT;
- Developing and maintaining project documentation throughout the project life cycle. Including project schedule, project management plan, external costing request, communications plan, test plan and change plans
- Managing Project Risks and Issues
- Provide regular and accurate reports and updates to the communication plan to stakeholders.
- Proven experience in ICT Project management in business process management and improvement.
- Experience in documentation management and setting project tracking tools, such as Jira
- Demonstrated ability to identify project interdependencies and risks, including balancing competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- proven ability to successfully deliver national projects of work
This is a rare opportunity for experienced ICT Project Manager
looking to join a high-profile federal government department to enhance their career. You will be offered a contract until June 2021 with the view to extend long term If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number LS0967
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com