- Innovative Government Department
- Diverse multi-skilled team - national capability
- 12 month contract + 2x12 month extension
One of Australia’s most respected Federal Government Departments is looking to engage multiple IT Infrastructure engineers to work across multiple disciplines including Storage, backup, networking, firewall, virtualisation, file systems, and database administration. The Infrastructure Engineers will working within a diverse team delivering a national Infrastructure refresh program. The Successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will be offered initial 12-month Contract commencing ASAP, partnered with a 2x12-month extension option at a competitive Daily rate!
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be have the following experience;
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within federal government on a national program of work. The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will be offered an initial 12-month Contract, partnered with a 2x12-month extension option at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number LS0968 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.
- 3 years administering, managing and/or supporting complex Infrastructure environments
- Designing and implementing Cisco network solutions
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls (design, implementation, management)
- Experience in the management large volumes of data optimised for high performance
- Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and undocumented systems.