- Work with a Large Federal Government Department
- MULTIPLE POSITIONS within a Large scale National Capability!
- Long term contract opportunity
One of Australia\'s most highly regarded federal government departments in Australia is seeking to engage Several
highly skilled and energetic Project Managers
who will be responsible for managing the design, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of project outputs across a national program of work. The successful Project Managers
will be offered an initial 12 month contract partnered with a minimum 24 month extension option.
The successful Project Managers will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Project Managers must have the following:
- Managing, delivering and monitoring projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- Developing, managing and implementing project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency’s project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- Contributing to project design, governance arrangements and operational integration
- Providing expert advice and feedback to stakeholders and the agency\'s executive research, review and evaluate projects in specific operational or technical areas.
- Undertaking budget management, monitor expenditure and oversee procurement and contract management identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies
- Minimum 5 years\' experience as a project manager in Government or industry equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience and track record of managing the delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality
- Experience in the project management of complex programmes of work
- Proven experience in negotiating and managing key stakeholder relationships to deliver programmes and respond to the needs and expectations
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented Project managers
looking to join a high-profile federal government team to enhance their career. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 12 month contract, partnered with the option to extend for a further 24 months. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number NL0206
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com