- Support a Royal Commission!
- 2 year contract – Must have Negative Vetting 1 minimum.
- Above market rates $$$
One of Australia’s established Federal Government Departments is looking to engage a talented and confident VIP IT Service Desk Technician
to be the Gatekeeper for an upcoming Royal commission in a secure environment. You will be offered an Initial 12 month contract with long term extensions at an rewarding rate. The successful VIP IT Service Desk Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful VIP IT Service Desk Technician must have experience in the following;
- Providing level 1 & 2 IT Service Desk, Onsite support services and IT service desk support
- VIP support for software, hardware and devices
- Liasing with all stakeholders on technical support issues
- Logging and managing incidents and emails through an ITSM database
- Utilising and contributing to support material
- 3 + years experience in the provision of desktop/network support services
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support
- Experience and knowledge in; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Apple Devices, Table PC\'s, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards
This is a rare contract position for a talented and highly motivated VIP IT Service Desk Technician
to join a high profile program of work. The successful candidate will be offered an Initial 12 month contract + long term Extensions at a rewarding rate. If you have the required skills, DON\'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number RF0012
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com